A very welcome third night with Dirk and Louise, some delicious home cooked meals and 2 sessions in the swimming pool, I will be sad to leave here. New adventures await however and we intend to leave at 6am tomorrow to drive back into Accra and hopefully collect our Angolan visas. We will then decide if it's worth applying for the Togo and Benin visas in Accra or heading off for the border to Togo and spending the weekend on the beach.
I hope we will get internet access again soon because I have many photos to post to this blog and a continuation of the story from the Guinea/Cote d'Ivoire border but I need to get off to bed now to be ready for an early start tomorrow.
I hope we will get internet access again soon because I have many photos to post to this blog and a continuation of the story from the Guinea/Cote d'Ivoire border but I need to get off to bed now to be ready for an early start tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment